Contact us if you have any questions or concerns about the use of your personal information and we will be happy to help.
Personal Information – Any information related to an identified or identifiable individual.
Processing – any operation or set of operations performed on personal data.
Data subject – An individual whose personal data is processed.
Child / minor – an individual under the age of 16.
We / Us (uppercase or lowercase) – Violeta Valcheva
Data Protection Principles
- Processing is legal, fair and transparent. Our processing activities are legitimate. We review your rights before processing personal data. We will provide you with information about on-demand processing.
- Processing activities are consistent with the purpose for which the personal data were collected.
- We collect and process the minimum amount of personal data.
- Processing is limited in time. We will not store your personal data any longer than necessary.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of the data.
- We will do our utmost to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of the data.
Data subject rights
- Right to Information – which means you need to know that your personal information is being processed; what data is collected, where it is obtained from, and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right of access – which means that you have the right to access data collected by / around you. This includes your right to request and receive a copy of your personal information.
- Right to rectify – meaning you have the right to request the correction or deletion of your personal data, which is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to delete – which means that in certain circumstances you may request that your personal data be deleted from our records.
- Right to restrict processing – which means that under certain conditions you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right to object to processing – which means that in certain cases you have the right to oppose the processing of your personal data, such as in the case of direct marketing.
Data we collect
The information you provided us
This may be your email address and name – information we need to improve your user experience with our website.
How we use your personal information
We use your personal information to:
- the provision of advertising materials of your choice and communication with you regarding our forthcoming activities;
- improve your engagement with the website;
We use your personal information on a lawful basis and / or with your consent.
With your consent, we process your personal information for the following purposes:
- send you newsletters
Who else can access your personal information
We do not share your personal information with strangers
We only work with processing partners who are able to provide an adequate level of protection for your personal information.
How we protect your information
We do our best to keep your personal information secure. We use secure communication and data transfer protocols (such as HTTPS). We monitor our systems for potential vulnerabilities and attacks.
Children / Minors
We do not intend to knowingly collect information from children. We do not target our products to children / minors.
Cookies and more
A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help the sites operate. Only we have access to the cookies created by our website. You can control cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may prevent certain features from being used.
More cookie information: cookies
- Violeta Valcheva
- 0887 750 088
- Name: Data Protection Commission
- Registered office and registered office: 1592 Sofia, 2 Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov
- Correspondence data: 1592 Sofia, 2 Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov
- Phone: 02 915 3 518
- Email: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.cpdp.bg
This was last updated 12/10/2018.